Last Updated: February 1, 2024
This Website is owned and operated by Zach Heyde Music LLC, a Company in the state of California, United States of America (hereinafter: the “Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”).
Please read this Disclaimer carefully before using the Website. If you do not expressly agree to the Disclaimer outlined herein, then please do not access or use the Website.
FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY
- The Website is intended for promotional, informational, and educational purposes only. This intention extends to all programs, digital products and/or services purchased on or through the Website, inclusive of any communication between you and the Company via email or telephone, or through any notices from announcements, newsletter, promotional materials, or social media marketing channels.
- All content is not guaranteed to be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. By using the Website, the User accepts and agrees that following any information or recommendations provided therein, and engaging with all channels of digital content is done at their own risk.
- The Company has established its proprietary Website and Programs in order to educate and inspire User’s to pursue their personal and business goals. However, the User hereby acknowledges that Company does not guarantee User’s goals, whatever the goals may be, will be reached by completing and implementing the advice and techniques in the Website or Programs. User accepts and agrees that User is 100% responsible for their results. User agrees there is no guarantee that User will attain their goals by using the Website or joining the programs or utilizing the tools, resources, or advice provided therein.
NOT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
- The information contained on the Website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as, professional advice. While the employees and/or owners of the Company are professionals, and the information provided on the Website relates to issues within the Company’s area of professionalism, the information contained on the Website is not a substitute for advice from a professional who is explicitly aware of the facts and circumstances pertaining to the User’s individual situation.
- The Company is not an employee, manager, lawyer, accountant, psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, public relations manager, social media manager, doctor, counselor, business operations manager, financial analyst, business executive, or other agent of the User’s business.
- Neither the Company nor any of its employees or owners shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on the Website or for any damage you, the User, may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation.
- By using this Website, the User accepts personal responsibility for the results of their actions. The User agrees to take full responsibility for any harm or damage suffered as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on the Website. The User agrees to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or policy suggested or recommended on the Website.
- The User understands that the Website is created to help User’s learn new skills and assist Users with finding their own direction. The Website may offer guidance regarding business or life decisions, but it is the responsibility of the User to make the final decision and choose the best option for themselves. User understands that the Website has been designed by the Company for general educational and informational purposes only, with the goal of teaching User’s new skills and providing Users with awareness of traditional business practices. Through the Website, the Company might provide guidance regarding business or life decisions, but it is ultimately the responsibility of the User’s (and only the User’s) to make the final decision for themselves. The Company expressly recommends that you, the User, seek advice from a professional.
USER’S PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
3.1 The User hereby acknowledges that Company is not liable for any injuries that may arise from User’s actions, omissions, or decisions based off User’s use of the Website, including but not limited to: a decision to leave a job, a decision to invest in an opportunity, a decision to start a business, any of User’s business decisions, any of User’s financial decisions. User hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company of any claims that may arise after use of the Website.
3.2 User hereby acknowledges that Company is not liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content in the Website, even if the Company has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
3.3 By using the Website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on the Website. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or policy suggested or recommended on the Website.
4.1 The Company makes no guarantee of any kind regarding potential income or results generated through the use of our services, products, programs or Website.
4.2 The User hereby acknowledges that the User is solely responsible for the amount and type of income that the User generates by implementing techniques and advice provided by the Website. The User also acknowledges that the Company can not, and does not, guarantee that the implementation of the information communicated via the Website will provide the User with lucrative business of any form. The User also agrees that they are solely responsible for any decisions they choose to make as a result of the information on the Website, and indemnifies the Company from any liability regarding said decisions. By using the Company’s services, program(s) or Website, the User accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable, that should arise from such a transaction. The User agrees that the Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from the use or misuse of the Website. The User agrees that the use of the Website is at the User’s own risk.
4.3 From time to time, the Company may publish testimonials from clients or customers - however, the User must keep in mind that past results are not guaranteed to be typical, and are not an indication or promise of the User’s current or future results. Any earnings, income statements, or other related examples shown through the Website are only estimates of what might be possible for the User now or in the future. There can be no assurance as to any particular financial outcome based on the use of the Website. The User agrees that the Company is not responsible for the User’s earnings, the success or failure of the User’s personal and/or business decisions, the increase or decrease of the User’s finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that may befall the User as a result of information presented through the Website or the Company’s programs. The User is solely responsible for the User’s own results.
5.1 The User accepts and agrees that they are 100% responsible for their own results. The User agrees there is no guarantee that the User will attain their goals by using the Website or utilizing the tools, resources, or advice provided therein.
5.2 The User agrees that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking or not taking any action, whether recommended on the Website or not.
5.3 The User understands that their success or failure is the result of their own efforts, their individual situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
6.1 From time to time, the Company may publish testimonials from clients or customers, which are intended for the purposes of demonstration only. The testimonials are actual statements made by clients and/or Users and have been truthfully conveyed on the Website. The results obtained by these clients or customers are not necessarily typical. The User agrees that past results are not an indication or promise of the User’s current or future results.
RELEASE OF CLAIMS, INDEMNITY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
7.1 As a condition of your use of the Website, you hereby release the Company and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (which include legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from/or arising out of your use of the Website.
7.2 The User releases any right to claims against the Company to the maximum extent as permissible under applicable law. The User agrees that under no circumstances will the Company be liable to any party for any type of damages resulting or claiming to result from any use of or reliance on our Website, programs, digital products, our services or content found therein, and the User hereby releases the Company from any and all claims whether known now or discovered in the future.
8.1 The information contained on this Website is provided on an “as is” basis. The Company makes no warranties regarding the performance or operation of the Website. The company further makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the information, content, materials, documents, programs, products, books, or services included on, or made available, through the Website, or on any third-party platforms or sites which may be accessed via a link on the Website, including any representations or warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. To the fullest extent permissible under the law, the company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will not be liable or held responsible for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display, use, or reliance on any of the information contained on the Website.
8.2 The Company is not responsible for a delay or denial of any products, failure of performance of any kind, interruption in the operation or use of the Website, attacks on the Website including computer viruses, hacking, and/or any other system failure or misuse of information or products.
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
9.1 The Website is a public repository of general information that is intended, but not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete, and up-to-date. The Company has taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in the Website is accurate, but the Company cannot represent that the Website is free from errors and/or omissions. The User accepts that the information contained on the Website may be erroneous, and agrees to conduct their own due diligence to verify any information obtained from the Website and/or any resources available on or through the Website, prior to taking action. The User expressly agrees not to rely upon any information contained in this Website.
10.1 Any references or links on the Company’s Website to the information, opinions, advice, programs, products, or services of any other individual, business, or entity does not constitute the Company’s formal endorsement. The Company is merely sharing information. The Company is not responsible for the content of the Website, including blogs, e-mails, videos, social media pages, programs, products and/or services of any other person, business or entity that may be linked or referenced in the Website. Conversely, should the Company’s Website appear in a link on any other Website, program, product or service, for or from any other individuals or businesses, it does not constitute the Company’s formal endorsement of these parties, their business, or their Website.
11.1 From time to time, the Company participates in affiliate marketing and may allow affiliate links to be included on some of the pages on the Website. This means that the Company may earn a commission if/when the User clicks on or makes purchases via affiliate links.
11.2 As a policy, the Company will only affiliate with products, services, coaches, consultants, and other experts that the Company believes will provide value to the User.
11.3 The Company will inform the User when one of the links contained in the Website or on the Company’s social media pages constitutes an affiliate link.
11.4 The User recognizes that it remains their personal responsibility to investigate whether any affiliate offers will benefit them and/or their business. The User will not rely on any recommendation, reference, or information provided by the Company but will instead conduct their own investigation, and will rely upon their own investigation to decide whether to purchase any affiliate product or service.
12.1 The Company may provide reviews of products, services, or other resources. This may include reviews of books, services, facilities, and/or software applications. Any such reviews will represent the good-faith opinions of the author of the review. The products and services reviewed may be provided to the Company for free, or at a reduced price, as an incentive to provide a review. The Company will disclose the existence of any discounts or incentives received in exchange for providing a review of any product and/or service.
12.2 Regardless of any such discounts, the Company will provide honest reviews of these products and/or services. The User recognizes that they should conduct their own due diligence and should not rely upon any review(s) provided on the Website or by the Company to make a decision.
13.1 The Company welcomes comments on the Website. All comments submitted to the Website are the opinions of the author, and do not necessarily reflect or represent the views, policies or positions of the Company. The Company reserves the right to use its own discretion when determining whether or not to limit and/or remove offensive content, including comments or images, from the Website.
14.1 The Company is compensated monetarily or given free services or products in exchange for providing an opinion on products, services, websites and various other matters. Even though the Company may receive compensation for posts and/or advertisements on the Website or affiliated social media pages, the Company is committed to giving honest opinions, reviews, or experiences on sponsored topics, events, services, or products. Even if a post is sponsored, the views and opinions expressed on the sponsored post are purely that of the Company and do not constitute inducement or advice.
MODIFICATION AND CHANGES
15.1 We reserve the right to update and revise this Disclaimer at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of the Products and Website after we have updated the Disclaimer indicates your acceptance and agreement to the changes.
16.1 If any provision of the Disclaimer shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
17.1 Any claim relating to the Company or the Website shall be governed by the laws of the state of California, United States of America without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
19.1 If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please contact the Company at [email protected].